Facebookers! Help me out :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

motman440

Reaction score
Hi all.
Just entered a competition to win a dj set supporting a pretty big act up in coffs harbour. basically, its the most likes on your post wins.
So i was hoping everyone on her might take two seconds of there time and like our post.
You can find it here!

http://soundcloud.co... | Facebook

OH.... ITS CALLED..... "WE SPIT VENOM"

i liked the name. what do you reckon

Thanks all.
Let me know what you all think. one major muckup occured when we made this tape. its pretty blatant. figure out at what time it happens
Much love
Thom

Last edited:
ive done it 4 ya.... good luck.

we spit venom?? is that your track?? sounds good even thru my laptop speakers...

Last edited:
99 members online and two views so far. Please guys. This'd be a great foot in the door for me

well ive just listened to the full track... we spit venom.. um i didnt notice any boo boo's..

well thats a win then i guess. Did you like the mix. Or not your sort of music?

liked for you dude ... sorry, don't have enough downloads to listen to the song atm, but I will once I get back home through the week :)
good luck! :)

70 odd views and only a handful of likes. I takes two seconds to help me out. Please guys

I'm 21 in an hour...... Listening to some designer drugs mixes then heading out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back