Faces to Names??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is that it? No-one else wants to be in the Rogues Gallery?:cry:

Hi Lutz, I must say you are quite a handsome dude!! :D

You are welcome to use the one of me in the 'Funny pictures Gallery' (aka herpTrader)...it is not the best, early Xmas morning and all.... Do you need me to do anything or can you take it from there?? Let me know.

Cheers :)

Mine is coming, i am finding it hard to move in the recent Sydney heat wave!

WAAYYYYY to hot for mid Spring!

Hmmm...I can't seem to work out why Shermans photo has only been viewed 3 times yet Vat69's has been viewed 37. Thats rather odd don't ya think? :)

Awwww, shucks, trader! :oops: Got the photo - what details do you want included? PM me please!

Done, Zoe!

Stiffler : apart from the fact that she's kinda cute, she was one of the first brave souls to volunteer!

Africa : found the three scariest - which one do you prefer, or pick another one and I'll edit it. Advise change in details if required.

Em: "Maz, that receding has alot to do with super brain use I'm told." : I like to say it makes me a solar-powered sex machine, but Maz hits me (hard) whenver I say that in public! Go figure! :roll:

lutzd said:
Awwww, shucks, trader! :oops: Got the photo - what details do you want included? PM me please!

I have now pm'd you the details Lutzd, thanx again... :D

Jude

P.S. Phil great photos! :D

stiffler said:
Hmmm...I can't seem to work out why Shermans photo has only been viewed 3 times yet Vat69's has been viewed 37. Thats rather odd don't ya think? :)

It is odd, im definately hotter!!! hehehe

I like to say it makes me a solar-powered sex machine, but Maz hits me (hard) whenver I say that in public! Go figure!

lmao thats great :lol:

woah moose :shock: all of a sudden im finding you...strangely attractive... :shock: :lol:

every woman wants to go to bed with a pair of ears like those moosey lol

tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk
What's that skippy? Your've found a themo-nuclear device and its about to go off?
Quick Lassie, go and sever the red wire before it goes off.
No, not the blue wire, the red wire, bite the red wire, you stupid three-legged B....
(loud explosion)

OuZo said:
woah moose :shock: all of a sudden im finding you...strangely attractive... :shock: :lol:

:D :D Zoe you are sooo darn cute! You always put a smile on my face! :wink:

Cheers, Jude

P.S. Skippy... er, I mean Moosenoose, you are pretty funny too, thanx for the laughs :D :D

lol jude ya such a sweetie :D

i luv your pic in the rogues album btw! i think its gorgeous :)

Hahaha it's noticable my pic's been viewed a few times huh?
I can tell you now, it certainly isn't because I've been clicking on it to get the number up...or getting my mum to check it out....or my nanna for that matter.... :roll:

Oh god this is embarressing.... :oops: :lol:

Vat69 said:
Hahaha it's noticable my pic's been viewed a few times huh?
I can tell you now, it certainly isn't because I've been clicking on it to get the number up...or getting my mum to check it out....or my nanna for that matter.... :roll:

Oh god this is embarressing.... :oops: :lol:

lol yet ur the only one that noticed maybe it has been u clicking on ur own pic over and over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back