Faces to Names??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not argue children, I'd be happy to oblidge and check it out a few more times. :wink:

[quote="lol yet ur the only one that noticed maybe it has been u clicking on ur own pic over and over again[/quote]

Uh, before I start appearing too lame, I was actually just replying to the comments made by a few other members. I didn't bring it up... :oops:

Aww *shucks* :roll: :oops: Thanks Afric, you old charmer, much appreciated. Spoken with that suave eloquence we've all come to love . :wink:

I so knew when I saw you sitting there at the zoo the other week I shoulda gone and spoken to you! Ahh to not be shy. Coulda milked a few more comliments outta ya. :p

Suave Eloquence eh? Sounds Bruddy good to me :)

I so knew when I saw you sitting there at the zoo the other week I shoulda gone and spoken to you! Ahh to not be shy. Coulda milked a few more comliments outta ya.

You mean you saw me there and you didn't come over??? I am devastated my sweet, the only reason I drove all the way to Sydney was on the off chance that I may get to chat with you! Oh well, maybe next time :)

africancichlidau said:
22 of those views are mine Cheap Scotch....... Phwoarrrrr!!

Well with my number of viewings that leaves 2 unaccounted for.

Geez Erin, after you bravely came and introduced yourself to me and popp I would have thought approaching Phil would have been easy. ;)

Geez Erin, after you bravely came and introduced yourself to me and popp I would have thought approaching Phil would have been easy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back