Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsshep77

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have just been searching through the old threads and the thread that was introducing everyone and their pics so we could match up names with faces has gone!
So I thought I'd remind everyone what I look like... :rolleyes:
Maybe we might get some new pics of some of the newbies as there has been alot lately which is great! So please feel free to introduce yourself and post pics of you, your partner or any other people who are important to you!!!

Cheers,
Mell

p.s. I'm also the new travel agent so please feel free to PM me as I can help anyone no matter what state you are living in!

1st pic - Me with my hubby Wayne at xmas time!!!!
2nd pic - At my best friends wedding with her 2 brothers that are like my own as we've all grown up together... BTW there was NOOOOOOO alcohol involved AT ALL...... :rolleyes:
3rd pic - Me with the OTHER man in my life Erwin our gorgeous 6yr old Diamond!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Me with her 2 brothers Brad & Anthony.jpg
    Me with her 2 brothers Brad & Anthony.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 215
  • Picture 826.jpg
    Picture 826.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 293
Hi again Mell....

Now i'll probaby dream about you again!!! LMAO... and theres the sexiest diamond ever as well lol

This is the pic from the other thread.... cos im at work and thats all ive got.... but ill post more when i go to mums place over the weekend.... damn mothers having millions of pics!! :rolleyes::lol:

And i'll definately snap a pic of Jess, Steve and I next weekend ;)

Oh and my hair NEVER that straight..... usually more of a dirty wavey mess lol... and Sammy is the smurf lol

attachment.php

Last edited:
I agree, gorjeous Diamond!

Oh, and here's a couple of me.

BALI 06
p1012204ee0.jpg

ME AND STIMPY (he's coming into a shed, not the best pic!)
p6092552vl2.jpg

ME AND MEL CAMPING (I'm waving)
p4202411xq5.jpg

ANOTHER OF ME IN BALI (I'm the one with the huge Toucan like bird on my arm!)
p1012207ry2.jpg

Erm, enjoy!

MMAnne - your friend looks freaked out by the 'pidgeon thing' and you look comfy with a bird as big as your torsso!!!

I think toucans and puffins are the two birds left that I really really want to see in real life!

MMAnne - your friend looks freaked out by the 'pidgeon thing' and you look comfy with a bird as big as your torsso!!!

I think toucans and puffins are the two birds left that I really really want to see in real life!

ROLF, I know! I always laugh when I see that photo. I had to grab that little parrot myself and force it on her arm. I also had a cocky sit on my shoulder and steal my sunnies, lol...

This is me and my family and the other one is of me!!

PAV

Attachments

• van2.jpg
    van2.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 266
  • mevan.jpg
    mevan.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 344
SEE!!! this is another reason why we need the girl snake boy snake thing.... i sooo thought u were a dude pavlova lol... SORRY... and nice dress ;)

Your not the only one lol
I love the dress, thank you;)
and i aggree a boy/ girl snake thing would be great

I can't believe you called an African grey a "Pidgeon thing"!

I can't believe you called an African grey a "Pidgeon thing"!

Yeah haha that's funny hehe... I laughed at it to!

You know - no matter how hard I look at it - I still see pidgeon thing - african grey - so I have learnt something today - it's an african grey pidgeon, thanks for educating me :p

hehe...

245403634_1114364486.jpg

"move into '92" early 90's party!!!!

164587802_bdac9aeeaa.jpg

BRAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNZZZZZZZZ

145537670_d15c6fc60c.jpg

I will kill you all with my pasty white camera killing flashness

27958888_56ca9c9bb2.jpg

le Chef

the 3rd picture has a smile!!!!

as smiley as i get unless i am watching someone bleed to death!

Beautiful snake

Thanks for that.... we think he's gorgeous too!!!
It's great getting to see what we all look like and I agree a girl/boy symbol would be great as it's too hard trying to work out who's who and I ALWAYS get it wrong... :rolleyes:

Here's another one of my gorgeous boys.... :D
The next one is my Beautiful godson Jetlin (4days old)
These are my 2 best friends on a girls weekend!! (Lee-anne, Bec & Me)

Attachments

• Erwin 004.jpg
    Erwin 004.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Aunty Mell with Jetlin.jpg
    Aunty Mell with Jetlin.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 121
  • Mell (1).jpg
    Mell (1).jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.