Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres the APS hotty, or should that be fatty.......

abitfishy_on_the_hackingb.jpg

Quite a rig you got there falconboy. (being male, thats all Im allowed to say :lol:)

This thread is great..... Took me a good half hour to go through all the pages..... Well now that we have seen all the good looking people, it's time for some not so stunning people;) lol....... Here's a pic of me with one o Jarrod’s really really friendly coastal taken a few minuets b4 he tagged me :oops::oops::oops:...

Attachments

• Picture 283.jpg
    Picture 283.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 146
Quite a rig you got there falconboy. (being male, thats all Im allowed to say :lol:)

You talking about my gut or my fishing kayak??? I usually have a live well/catch tank with aerator on the back of it too. I've also added a Lowrance sounder to it too.

This thread is great..... Took me a good half hour to go through all the pages..... Well now that we have seen all the good looking people, it's time for some not so stunning people;) lol....... Here's a pic of me with one o Jarrod’s really really friendly coastal taken a few minuets b4 he tagged me :oops::oops::oops:...
time for the not so stunning people;)this is biteys time to shine.

Attachments

• enclosure 046.jpg
    enclosure 046.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 121
Well I think your a stunner Skunk....

LOL.. that photo reminds me of an old cartoon from when I was a kid.....anyone remember "hey hey hey.... it's faaaaaat Albert"

No offence intended to you skunk.. please don't take it that way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back