Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i reakon its more shock than anything, even putting the benadene hurts more that the actual bite

The missus had a few teeth left in her she thought they hert more than the actual bite. She didn't notice they were in there until a few day's later.

my daughters 30cm childrens python bit my arm this arvo and it didnt hurt, its more the shock of it than anything. it made me bleed a little though. little bugger

yipeeeeee
got my python today, calm as (think it actually enjoys being handled) and looks unreal, will post pics tomorrow when i get the cam..

as for the bites, the first one i picked up launched from one hand to the other (bout 30cm) and bit me, nothing at all and my reflexs were to slow to react anyway, so no chances of hurting the snake...

second one i was handed bit me straight away, once again nothing and again my reflexs were ****e (thank god im not a mouse, id have no chance :lol:

it should be noted that they didnt look friendly to start with

but the one i chose rocks, best looking one of the lot.... cant believe i got a python:D :D :D

no pain no gain......

a bite from a juvie wouldn't even hurt a kid. It is more the shock of getting bitten that scares some people

Have to agree with fisherman. It is more the shock factor... they are very quick when they strike and you barely have time to flinch. If a decent sized adult gets hold of you and decides not to let go it is a slightly different story;)

yeah diamonds are a really nice snake but i like the green tree pythons they look so great im thinking of buying one but dont know where to get them anyone know where thanks bryson

Well done with buying your first python this is addictive so it won't be long untill you get your second

i have been bitten by haydz (my cousin) lil juvie coastal it was more of a shock and i have been bitten by his diamond which i think is a sub adult and that hurt a bit but im only 13 :D
tebzZzz

When my brisbane carpet was 3ft and a bit snappy, it bit me on the hand. it didnt hurt (felt just like a pin). but it was just more the shock that you had been bitten.

Got tagged by Satans Daughter (9foot Scrubbie) the other day. didn't hurt too much, although I bled like a stuck pig. Wouldn't want to get hit by the bigger male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back