FAQ: how do i post pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: You will need to have pop-ups allowed for this website for this to work

When you go to post a comment you have an option of posting a quick reply using the box at the bottom of the screen to type your message in or to ‘Go Advanced’.

Select ‘Go Advanced’ and when the page has loaded scroll down to the Advanced Options and click the Manage Attachments button.

step1.jpg

A new window will pop up that looks like this:

step2.jpg

Select ‘Browse’ and browse to the file you want to upload and click open

step3.jpg

The box will close and you will see the file path in the box in front of Browse.

Click Upload.

step4.jpg

You will see the file you have just uploaded under ‘Current File Attachments’ You have the choice of uploading another file, removing the current file or closing the window to go back to your comment

step5.jpg

When you have finished uploading your files you close the window and you will see the successfully uploaded files listed in the attach files section.

step6.jpg

You have successfully attached a file and can continue writing your post or click submit.

Alternatively you could create a Photobucket account and upload the pictures there and copy the image code and paste it in to your post.
[/B][/SIZE]

Can anybody tell me how to delete previously uploaded photos so i can put more up. I dont mean ones that are in albums.....

Click Settings...
Scroll down to miscellaneous and click on attachments....
Select the ones you want to delete...
Then Click on delete selected.

^ Same, except I'm not new. When I click manage attachments it comes up with a screen and there's nothing on the screen except the colour green. Help?

If you're uploading from a website, click the small box with a tree in it - it has two tabs; "from URL."

Never had a problem.

Thing is I'm not uploading from a URL. And it never did that before, I could upload from my computer

So how does one attach pics from Flickr? Because I have not got an answer yet... ?

Click on the photo you would like to upload, when it comes up you'll see an 'actions' bar at the top of the photo. Click on the drop down icon next to the twitter symbol, that comes up with more ways to share. It comes up with Grab the HTML/BBCode, down the bottom of the box you can choose html or bbcode. Click on the bbcode. That code will then come up in the box, then just copy and paste it into your message :)

Click on the photo you would like to upload, when it comes up you'll see an 'actions' bar at the top of the photo. Click on the drop down icon next to the twitter symbol, that comes up with more ways to share. It comes up with Grab the HTML/BBCode, down the bottom of the box you can choose html or bbcode. Click on the bbcode. That code will then come up in the box, then just copy and paste it into your message :)

Thanks heaps, tried it and it worked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back