Fecal matters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedFrog

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:#810040;">Desi
Reaction score
Hey all

Just did the fortnightly clean for my lil childrens and noticed that there were no black fecal's only a couple of white's. And it got me wondering if there were cases of constipation and if so what causes it and what can i do to help. Last meal was 8 days ago, a 16g quail and previous meal another 7 days prior to that a fuzzy rat of similar size.
Should I be concerned?

Hey all

Just did the fortnightly clean for my lil childrens and noticed that there were no black fecal's only a couple of white's. And it got me wondering if there were cases of constipation and if so what causes it and what can i do to help. Last meal was 8 days ago, a 16g quail and previous meal another 7 days prior to that a fuzzy rat of similar size.

i think your just worrying about nothing should be fine..

Hey all

i think your just worrying about nothing should be fine..

Thanks been around the hobby only a short time, so never experienced this before. appreciate your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back