Feeding pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythons73

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Heres just a few pictures from a couple of them having a feed..

Attachments

• 100_0369.jpg
    100_0369.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_0227.jpg
    100_0227.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_0234.jpg
    100_0234.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_0366.jpg
    100_0366.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 96
nice. wat r u feeding the bhp in the 4th photo?

Chicken necks..I give some of them a little variety...The Aspidities love the chicken neks..Tigercoastal it only took the BHPs on the 2nd occassion for them to eat them...A little more time for the Morelias...Bigger coastal loves chicken drumsticks,howver i do remove the skin...

They're looking well, Mark. I haven't been successful getting any of mine to eat chicken necks. Even my olives turned their noses up yet they snapped up chicken drumsticks, didn't have to offer it twice.

I wouldve thought the Olives would ate anything that moved..It didnt take long to get the Aspidities eating them..rub a rat onto them and away you go..Thanx Kathy...

i fed my spotted a chicken neck once to see if he took it.......be4 i cud even rly get it into the tank he slamd it

i fed my spotted a chicken neck once to see if he took it.......be4 i cud even rly get it into the tank he slamd it

Once they start eating them,not much will stop them..Ive heard of others feedin Morelia,Olives and of course Aspidities but ive never heard of Antaresias eating them...How old was the Spotted Womapythons...

it was bout 3 yrs old i just seen people doin it and thought i wud give it a little 1 but neva gave him another 1 he ate a few day old chicks before i sold him aswell

it was a monster tho wud eat anythin had no troubles gettin it from mice to rats then 2 chicks and swappin rnd each week from chicks to rats again.....im sure if i offered it a tbone steak he prob wud of taken it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back