Feeding trouble!?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neeq14

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hello, I've been having a little trouble feeding my coastal carpet since i got her.. :? at first she wouldnt eat then she started feeding on the tinyest mice i could find. she is now a year old and still only eating fuzzy mice at times she will eat runners but would prefer something smaller.. she is a healthy happy snake but i was wondering if maybe this size was to small for her or is there anything i can do to try and up the size she eats as we have a smaller snake that is feeding in pinky rats that are twice the size..

try feeding a few or don't feed her for a few weeks and then try a larger one. i don't recommend feeding carets mice because some times its very hard to get them onto rats and you really don't want a large snake only eating mice

She has eaten a rat once but just doesnt seem to want to anymore, ive been trying but she just hides from it.. I tryed not feeding her then giving her a rat but she still wouldnt take it.

i have a fussy little coastal turns out he likes his hot spot a little hotter than normal . Eats great now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back