Female tawny on the way tomorrow

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
just found out from roy pails that my female tawny is booked on a flight 2morrow arvo, i finish work at 3 and she arrives at the airport at 3:40, lucky i wasnt working later. Anyway will post pics when u get her and i can look forward to bubs this season again.

nope, mums had a fall so getting a mate to pick him up, will get him 2morrow after work

Congrats Hornet! I cant way til I get my free bubs this season!

Cant wait to see pics! Have you got the enc set up with heaps of crevices and hides etc?

the bubs yes, the male(female soon) just has a rock he hides under but soon will make larger crevice setups for both tanks

haha all depends how many hatchies you have to trade me;)

Damn!! i thought this was about owls:lol:

Checked on google and now i want one but know nothing about them, How big do they get and what kind of price are they. Would a beardie enclosure be okay 4 X 2 X 2ft?
ben

Bugger off Shawn, if anyone it will be me getting the Tawny's. I've known Johnny boy longer! :lol: He's my friend. *Pulls John towards me violently*

tawny dragon, ctenophorus decresii. You wont find anything bout them on google, not bout captive husbandry anyway. Class 2 in nsw. You can keep a pair or trio in a 3ft tank, probably even smaller

will post pics tomorrow, no time, bro only gave me 10 mins online. she is the best female i have ever seen so i'm stoked, thought she was a boy at first. Pics first thing tomorrow morn

DSCF3928.jpg

will post more when i resize them

she has great colors for a girl but you can see her mottled coloration and no blue like the boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back