Few pics from last nights frogging .

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickyknee

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Went for a bit of a walk in the back yard last night ...

Litoria citropa Blue mountains tree frog
Web1.jpg

Litoria phyllochroa Green leaf frog
Web12.jpg

Litoria phyllochroa Green leaf frog
Web15.jpg

Web17.jpg

Web20.jpg

Web22.jpg

Web23.jpg

Web24.jpg

Web4-1.jpg

Litoria littlejohni Littlejohns tree frog
Web7.jpg

Web9.jpg

Litoria peronii Perons tree frog
Web26.jpg

Web30.jpg

Web30-1.jpg

Cracking pics mate. The ones i photographed with my memory last night came up just as good..........damn you battery, DAMN YOU!!!!

Great photos, I'm glad you found littlejohni. The small brown frog with yellow and black in the groin is a Whistling Tree Frog (Litoria verreauxi verreauxi). Did you get that Litoria peroni calling or shots of the groin markings?

Aaron

Thanks for the heads up on the verreauxi Aaron, I was not very familiar with that species... the peronii were calling nearby, not that particular one, it was found in a dry area near a small pool of tadpoles, that looked to me (that doesn't mean much) to be peroni, the frog was sitting on very light coloured ground, matching in to the point where it almost became part of it as we walked past ;)

Nice pics! What is the brown lumpy frog after the Peron's? Also what's the frog after that, the last pic with the blue spots near it's blurter.

Nice Peron's too. Check out my pics of one in my yard, in a thread the other day in this section, shows a fair bit of colour difference to yours, darker & with flouro yellow near hips.

Great photos, I'm glad you found littlejohni. The small brown frog with yellow and black in the groin is a Whistling Tree Frog (Litoria verreauxi verreauxi). Did you get that Litoria peroni calling or shots of the groin markings?

Aaron

Cheers , had no idea what that one was , did not hear that one calling and as Jason said it was barely noticeable as it blended in very well .

The pics are cracking, turned out great. Must be the cameras ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back