• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fighting Fish 5 Bay Glass Set Up COMPLETE With TONS of Accesories!! SALE/SWAP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxc_celly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hay guys.

Ive got an as new 5 bay fighting fish set up, to accommodate 5 fighters. Its made of glass and is 50cm Long, 10cm Wide, and 16cm High. Each bay is 10cm Long, 10cm Wide and 16cm High. Comes with glass lid. In very good condition, no cracks or chips. Photo diplayed. Also come with rock looking background, small net, fighter food (which cost RRP $13.95) this will last 5 fighters months, Coloured gravel, including red, blue, black, white and purple, and 2 small plants. So you can mix and match colours to suit yourself. Fighters also display and flare themselves up when they can see other males through the glass, they look great! All showed in picture. RRP of the tank alone is over $75.00 in pet stores. The lot im asking $95.00 ONO, or $110 including 5 Male Fighters. Or will swap for reptiles, or reptile related items, books equipment etc.

MAKE ANY OFFER, IT MUST GO!!!!

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 89
Down to $85 for the lot, and $99 for the lot and 5 fighters. MAKE AN OFFER FOR SALE OR SWAP!!

How about some pics of the fighters?

how often do u gotta clean out there tanks?

and yer as stated above is that $50 including 5 fighters?
post a phone number if u want as its easier to talk and im extremely keen!

Fighters were sold to the fish shop. Only the tank and accessories for $50! 5 fighters you can get for $5each privately and at local markets! The tank cost me more than $75 alone! Clean them out every 2wks or so. $50 does not include freight, if you want frieght i can organise it!

i sit back and LMAO whats wrong with people these days they want everything for nothing...

i know lol. I just want $50 for the whole lot now, as its taking up room and needs to go! BARGAIN, MAKE AN OFFER, ANY REPTILE SPECIES or equipment!

i also live in brisbane, i will do it for $40 if u deliver...

i live in victoria point so if ur sumwhere near i can probably meet u sumwhere agreeable

also are u interested in a possible swap for an ipod? :p lol

No i dont have anymore pictures. What do you need a picture of Australis? And ill get one for you. Sorry Snimpon i wont go any lower than $50. Im on the Northside of Brisbane, not near Vic point. What kind of Ipod, i may be interested.

its the 1Gig apple ipod shuffle... the lil white one that looks like a USB port thingy...

ive got it for sale on another site at 50 bucks, or i also have another item for sale at 50 bucks on another site its a professional set of walky talkies... cost me 120 brand new like 5 months ago.

either/or is basically brand new condition so its up to u. anbd if we were to trade a halfway meet would suit me fine :D

get back to me or Pm me ur phone number so we can talk but as stated above im VERY KEEN!!!

Omg.. I feel like paying you $65 and paying for my own delivery just because I'm pulling my hair out reading this thread...
But I wouldn't clean the tanks out enough so not fair to the fish that would enevidably (sp?) end up in there.

I only cleaned the tanks out every months sometimes. I fed them once every 2 days, and they were all fine, fighting between the glass. It didnt look dirty even after a month! I just have to get rid of it!! Make an offer :)

ok do the tanks come with lids?
how much is freight to sydney ?
Iam keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back