Filling the tank!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_lizard

Reaction score
YAIGH!!! Looks like in about 3-4 weeks (if everything goes right) I will have my new house to live in and I will also have an adult male & female Central Netted Dragon to live in with my adult male!!!! :D

I'll let you all know how I go, and I'll upload pics of them all once they're in....

And then I have to start saving for all the rest of the new herps I want... :cry: :lol:

Congrats Dan,
I read somewhere that central netted dragons have a short life span,is this true?

When I was thinking about getting some central netted dragons before I got my beardies I was told they live about 6 years. This is short in relation to other reptiles and even other mamals but 6 years is still a long time in my oppinion. I couldn't even being to imagine what I would be doing in 6 years time.

YAIGH!!!! :D

Just put in the import/export form to the NPWS and it looks like I should be getting a male and a female Central Netted in about 1-3 weeks!!!

That will make a nice little trio (2 male 1 female) and hopefully I will be able to breed my first herps within the next year!!!! 8)

I will post pics as soon as I get them!

They sometimes can.... The guy I'm getting them from keeps 3 males in the one tank without any problems. And the enclosure they are going into is quite large (much bigger than the one he keeps his in). I will put int a hide each, so they should be fine (i hope!). I will keep an eye on them for a while, and if they do I will have to seperate them.

We will see how they go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back