Final finished Ackie tank!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emshep85

Not so new Member
Reaction score
so its been 3 weekends in the making but its finally done, 6x3x2 and got the glass today, all residents are in and temps are great. Basking site of 47-50C.
DSC00238.jpgDSC00241-1.jpgDSC00242.jpgDSC00244.jpgDSC00249-1.jpg

Looks unreal mate can't wait to finish mine for an ackie

by the way, for all the DIY'ers out there this is my first real enclosure build and its made from scratch. not too expensive to build if you take into account glass and lighting and substrate etc.

That is the biggest enclosure I've ever seen, great work.

the only thing thats pre fab in the tank is the lighting fixtures, and the backing which is universal rock. reason being i dont have the space to build my own rock wall, to messy without a garage, as it was i had to build the tank in the kitchen lol :)

Nice looking enclosure, you should be proud. I know what it's like not having a garage, but I'm not allowed to use the kitchen!

i had to get it done and almost finished while the mrs was at work, when she got back to see tools and wood and work horses throughout the kitchen wasnt the best response, in fairness did make a big mess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back