Finished @ Last :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where? Only bottom of 6ft and yearling rack only has 2 in as moved 2 into smaller enclosures :)
The enclosures are not pushed together, there is plenty of wall space for more enclosures. lol. Seriously though did you make them all, it looks great.

The enclosures are not pushed together, there is plenty of wall space for more enclosures. lol. Seriously though did you make them all, it looks great.
Yes mate as I like to use the heat cord under fully sealed tile and enclosure.... I got my large x3 bay enclosure in garage that I'm going to convert but not sure what to do with it yet ... Sell maybe and make some more .... Mrs complaining about room now tho ha ha

Very tidy looking! Have you considered using a baffle wall to improve the temperature gradient?

By putting a wall in the middle between the hot end and the cool end you will keep the heat at the hot end and so the cool end will stay cooler, giving a better temperature gradient. Often no vents are placed in the hot end to maintain heat. I use a wall with a porthole so I can block the porthole to keep the snake on one side or the other, if the snake is sick or the cage needs to be cleaned. Some cages just stop the wall say 100 mm from the front of the cage so the snake can still get past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back