Finished Thank U

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i reckon they're wrong. I would say it's an eastern for sure!

Hi James
my first impression was an eastern bearded. I'm just wondering what made someone
think it is a black soil beardy. Size of the animal should ultimately tell, Easterns far outgrow any black soil. I'm not sure of max sizing for black soils, it must exist somewhere - measure her up and compare.
but just my 2c, thats a barbata's head.
At the end of the day, she's still your pet lizard regardless of the title - unless you want to breed from her.
cheers
Ad

ok well she is about id say 36 cm in total, i think the black soil is a max of 15 not shore this is just what one of the guys said. ive never seen a black soil beady b4 but i got the inpression he must be looking at the black spot on her beard. Maybe she has been cross bread:~

i think its a babarta, i found 1 in the hunter valley that looked the same as urs. With the license if ya wanna change it just write down that it has been correctly identified as a black soil.

Definately an eastern beardie, don't know why they would say it is a henrylawsonii, doesn't look much like one to me.
cheers
meg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back