Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats just messed up on so many levels. Just no comment or regards to the animals wellbeing.
But because its different and will make them alot of money it must be okay.:evil:

Thats disgusting..obvious severe neuro issues, inbred and bizarre. And I dont really like his snakes, either.

Just seems very irresponsible knowing what is going to happen to the majority of the clutch and proceeding anyway. Taking bets on how long it survives.

Interesting that he said he started these experiments 6 years ago. I'd like to know where he got his original albino stock from. That long ago, not too many people had albinos. Looks like someone had some little pink things shoved down their underpants on his/ her "holiday" to the US several years ago.

Poor little thing. I don't think it's going to live long.

Interesting that he said he started these experiments 6 years ago. I'd like to know where he got his original albino stock from. That long ago, not too many people had albinos. Looks like someone had some little pink things shoved down their underpants on his/ her "holiday" to the US several years ago.

Poor little thing. I don't think it's going to live long.

he has been breeding jag/jag trying to get a lucy that would live but he got no lucies until he breed a jag het albino to a jag last year he got one lucy it was dead this year he got three dead and it looks like the albino gen has some how mixed with the fatal lucy gen to produce something that looks like albino/lucy pied jag it is still alive 24hrs on so only time will tell but i wonder if breeding a jag het to an albino may produce the same

He is one lucky bugga!! stunning indeed. poor thing... it Dont look well at all. Fingers Crossed it Makes it.

Am i the only person who thinks this guy is a giant douche?

He has no care for any of his animals at all other than a money making tool. When he films himself opening albino clutches he gets so angry and frustrated about the normals that he discovers and treats them like crap. Evident in this video posted aswell "Oh no thats a normal there" *drops it on its head*. I'm no "greenie" and i do eat meat, but i always feel sorry for the animals he breeds.

Edit:

Just remembered he is also the guy with the annoying attention seeking daughter and the really annoying wife (i assume) speaking behind the camera.

Actually your right there Royziee,
Just watched it again.. and yeah he does treat them like crap... what a complete jerk... Bash Bash Bash:( Im actually shocked to see this!! poor baby Hatchlings

Jane

Last edited by a moderator:
As Beeman said, this is a just a glimpse of the direction Australia is heading - and the reason I am seriously considering selling off most of my stock and getting out the hobby. It's a shame as I have only been keeping for about 5 years now, but even in that time I can see how everything has gone downhill very quickly - once again it's back to 'money rules all'.

The first 3 Pied albino carpets were hatched last year in Australia with no jag gene present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back