First breath

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoJosh

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hey,
I caught this special moment with a Golden-tailed gecko this morn, it only take them less than an hour usually to hatch so I rarely catch them in the act.

Feel free to add your own hatching pics

Cheers Josh

e1.jpg

I fonud these quickly I have some of the leafie poping its head out before emerging will have a look when i get home from work and post.

Here's one or two ;) I call this "first kiss"...

Attachments

• IMG_1786.jpg
    IMG_1786.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 172
it's REALLY frustrating me that I can't figure out what part of the animal I'm looking at in your pic Goldmember!
I just can't explain how much it's annoying me!

So....care too cure my ailment and tell me what part it is? :p

...I really dont know why this is bothering me so much hahaha

it's REALLY frustrating me that I can't figure out what part of the animal I'm looking at in your pic Goldmember!
I just can't explain how much it's annoying me!

So....care too cure my ailment and tell me what part it is? :p

...I really dont know why this is bothering me so much hahaha

LOL dude, that would be its head

Took me awhile to figure the first pic out, but I got it, its it head with its eye just below the strip of shell, right.

they eye is kinda got that strip of shell sorta over it a bit kinda..

oh yeah I make so much sense that Julia Gillard's tut-tutting.

That would be a very special moment to experience. (You must be stoked about seeing the moment the baby hatched).

yeah I see now...the shell sort of looked like it was the substrate, and hence it sort of looked like a fish tail, and beyond that I was sort of looking at it the wrong way around (as if the head was looking in the opposite direction),

now it's very clear too me.

Hehe they're all amazing. I am always surprised by how big they seem compared to the eggs. It must be rather cramped by the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back