First clutch laid for the season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one of Darin's Yellow Phase Vitties from this last season. He's a ripper. He's really big now and has always been a voracious eater. He's a really nice looking Dragon. He'll sire lots of youngn's in the future Hopefully.

Stay on topic pleas :lol: naa seriously thats great junglesrus!

Second clutch arrive yesterday arvo. :D
Managed to tape her laying 1 of the eggs.

I find all our beardies are pigs.

junglesrus said:
Second clutch arrive yesterday arvo. :D
Managed to tape her laying 1 of the eggs.

I find all our beardies are pigs.

what a poser :p , congrats again d, now if baz could just get her act together
meg

CONGRATULATIONS on your newly laid eggs... im still half way through building my first incubator out of an old deep freezer but im still hoping my diamonds breed this year i have 2 pair breeding this is my first attempt so fingers crossed......

hi im Tait, im new here & i got a coastal carpet & a hybrid diamond(juvenile'z) , im really trying to get a jungle python (a good one) but there r heaps of people with crapy snake at high prices, if im goin to pay $500+ for one i would drive there to buy it so i could look first, "Junglesrus" can you email me if u want to part with any of yours in october cuz im going to buy one after my birthday )(09sept hehehe,.... im in Bowen about 2hrs south of townsville. otay tankz! nick Tait

Hi,
my black and white diamond is currently mating.

As for jungles i currenlty on have my only breeding stock of jungles.
My Peter krauss jungle(black and gold) are looking good for off spring this year but will not be available till around febuary.

Athertons female is also looking good this year.

Darin

Hey Darin, I hear you Athertons female is also looking good this year!
lol...how did you manage to post the same thing 3 times?
oldtimers disease?

a glitch in the system when i entered it the first 2 times it said it was rejected. but them submitted it.

You would have some little beardies running around soon, hey Darin?

Hi,
we are in the final week of the first clutch hatching.
after that we should have a new clutch hatching 4 days after that.
Currently the largest clutch is 32 eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back