First eggs for the season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Franco

Reaction score
Hi all,

I woke up this morning to my first clutch of the season. 16 healthy eggs from my childreni 22 days after her pre-lay shed. Now 50 days of waiting!

thats awsome man, cant wait till my dragons breed, thats all i have at breeding age atm

This particular female is very placid. I simply uncoil her and gently remove the eggs. I have bredlis that make it a little difficult around laying time and requires a couple of extra hands

Cheers

Franco

Well done bet your real proud!!!!!
Cant wait to see the babys..... :mrgreen:

RE: Re: RE: First eggs for the season

beautiful to see, well done :)

RE: Re: RE: First eggs for the season

Congratulations :)

My earliest childreni this year had her pre-lay slough 21 days ago, one day after yours. Early season, but it seems you've beaten me :D

Thanks to everyone for your positive comments.

Sdaji, this beats my previous earliest clutch by more than two weeks. I've heard of a lot of other people reporting advanced seasons. Love must be in the air a little earlier this year.

This is my earliest season too, also by about two weeks. One girl which had her pre-lay slough 19 days ago looks like she'll have her eggs hatching earlier than she usually lays her eggs! She is really huge, it looks like this year will also be her largest clutch so far. She is 11 years old and has been breeding every season for most of them :)

Just out of interest Sdaji, what is your largest recorded clutch?

Not as large as others I've heard of. Mine might be 18 for childreni (my memory may be failing me), but I've heard of several people getting over 20.

Hope they all hatch! good luck mate and well done, hoping for my beardies to breed this season!

OH WOW!! Breeding is sooooo far off for me... wow..Its so far off.. I cant even contemplate it.
I cant believe you can hold the eggs! :eek: I have so much too learn..
keep us updated on how they're going! (mind you..if they take 50 days to incubate..I can just imagine.. day 10: incubating. day 15: incubating day 25: still incubating) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back