First time breeding womas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpdiggler

Not so new Member
Reaction score
This is our first clutch of womas and this girls first time breeding for this girl. 8 healthy eggs all together.
e57b96e84e97c26fb9dfb6d0b7a5efb1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wow, that's so early. When did you first witness courtship behaviour? Good luck and hopefully incubation goes well!

Wow, that's so early. When did you first witness courtship behaviour? Good luck and hopefully incubation goes well!
We are in the U.S. so our seasons are opposite. We started cooling in October, placed them together in November and left them together (2 week intervals) until February. We alternated our Male between 2 females and only this one took. Now we will give her a year off and attempt an uninterrupted pairing with the other female in Hope's of better luck with her.

We are in the U.S. so our seasons are opposite. We started cooling in October, placed them together in November and left them together (2 week intervals) until February. We alternated our Male between 2 females and only this one took. Now we will give her a year off and attempt an uninterrupted pairing with the other female in Hope's of better luck with her.

Two

You got U.S. all excited there for a minute fella! Oh well.

PS: Hope it all goes well with the clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back