• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fish and blue yabbies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofoula88

Reaction score
Hi everyone, its been a while since I've been on here. I recently purchased my first fish tank and would like to get into the hobby (still keeping beardies as well, going strong 14 years later) anyway I am after these particular fish, if anyone has any of these please send me details if ur selling or giving away for free. Anything would help right Now as I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with all the start up costs. I'm located in brunswick, Melbourne.
After some guppies, suckers, tetras and blue yabbies. If anyone has any please let me know. Thank you
[doublepost=1569857747,1569857531][/doublepost]I would also be open to other starter fish if anyone has any they need to let go of. ( feel free to attach pics) Also preferably young adolescent. I'd like to try and start them all young if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back