Fishing today..... sorta

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_Penrith

Reaction score
Caught this little fella today at werrington lakes, was using bred, he didnt even put up a fight i thought it was a branch at first lol. Took me a while but the hook was removed and he scuttled back in the water.

Attachments

• Turtle.jpg
    Turtle.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 154
Have you ever tried flicking hard body lures or some worms for bass in werrington lakes? Where abouts and what you chasing of the rock tomozza? I'm thinkin about hitting blue fish point for a morning session if the swells die down overnight if not taking the boat out to hopefully smash some kings around the wedding cakes. Good luck mate

Last edited:
going to whale beach of the rocks, pretty much go for anything that bites lol... We havent been there before so see how we go. Nah always use bread, ive caught a couple of bass in there but nothing worth talking about lol

lol sweet as, I hit hole in the wall just around from Avalon on tues for an early morning session was planning on getting some liveys but didn't get up in time ended up using peeled prawns from woolies and metal lures.. Smashed my pb salmon on a 15gram metal halco twistie was 73cm an built like a brick **** house also got a heap of bonnies and a few friget macks action started dieing down around 9am so ended up throwing a small bonnie out on my livey gear but no hits. Lets us know how ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back