Fodder

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Laying hens, 2 years old, red, ex commercial, $3 each or 10 for $22 MANGROVE MOUNTAIN 02-4374 1296

be a little carful with the use of x comecail laying poultry..
there are alot of additive go into the diet of laying hens.

What does everyone think about feeding fish to their snakes? In particular whitebait

cheers

lol Greg yeah well thats why Im askin.Although I did see the pics to prove it.I guess I found it kinda interesting because I have thought a lot about how to vary their diets a little instead of the boring,monotomous rodent diet.
Having said that when I spoke to him further about it he was super enthusiastic about it so who knows?What do you think?

cheers

I'm undecided,I'd have to see more evidence from other experienced keepers. I don't think they'd offer much more nutritionally would they? and I don't think the snakes give a toss about a diet variance. Ray said fish were good if you couldn't get Rats or Mice but I think I'd sooner let them miss a meal then chance giving them fish. He said they were a lot cheaper than Rats and Mice which is true but if there is a major concern about how expensive it is to feed snakes then I reckon he's got too many to feed.

Cheers, Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back