Footage shows Australian Outback scared Man vs. Wild survivalist Bear Grylls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shellfisch

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
SURVIVALIST Bear Grylls has endured some of the most dangerous terrains in the world filming his Discovery Channel show, Man vs. Wild, but his second trip to Australia, which aired in the U.S. last week, made him more nervous than usual.

Published On: - 23/8/2010
Source: The Courier Mail

Go to Original Article

I was out hunting yesterday and the locals were walking out in the croc water, but not me i was waaaay too scared!

I was sitting in the Finnis River yesterday (the one they pulled Sweetheart out of.)
The spot we sit is a small rock pool surrounded by rapids. We still have the 303 handy tho

pfft, Steve Irwin would of done it with excitement... probably jumping on every croc that he saw... while bear let the crock steal his lunch? pathetic lol

I knew a bloke who was eaten by a croc in the Finiss, don't take any chances with crocs.

And the old wives tale that crocs wont attack you if you're on a rocky surface is a load of BS, i've seen crocs attack prey over rocky surfaces.

I was sitting in the Finnis River yesterday (the one they pulled Sweetheart out of.)
The spot we sit is a small rock pool surrounded by rapids. We still have the 303 handy tho

I knew a bloke who was eaten by a croc in the Finiss, don't take any chances with crocs.

And the old wives tale that crocs wont attack you if you're on a rocky surface is a load of BS, i've seen crocs attack prey over rocky surfaces.
Yes we were at Walkers Forde (same spot that bloke was taken?) However water level at the moment is about 10 inches so we could see the bottom. There was also some old fat guys upstream and downstream (where I would never get in) so they would have gone first. They were also soaping themselves up and having a bath.
Last time we were there a bloke went in with goggles, snorkel and speargun and came back with 2 barra. Wott tha?

pfft, Steve Irwin would of done it with excitement... probably jumping on every croc that he saw... while bear let the crock steal his lunch? pathetic lol

This made me laugh pretty hard.
I like the one where he got chased a by a komodo. Then he's like Crickey!...Let's follow it.
hahahah I laughed so hard at that

Don't beleive the 'There's a bloke either side of me, so they will get eaten first.' chestnut.

There was a young tourist who was taken in Kakadu a couple years ago while she was bathing with a number of other people. The croc took her cause she was the smallest, other tourists felt the croc brush past them when it came in to take her. Crocs are like any predator, sick, injured or weakest go first.

[video=youtube;R7IqtaNWv-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7IqtaNWv-0[/video]

dont forget mate he is american they dont make them like us aussies

im suprised no ones complained about him killing and eating a snake like he apparently did in his other episode lol

SURVIVALIST Bear Grylls has endured some of the most dangerous terrains in the world filming his Discovery Channel show, Man vs. Wild, but his second trip to Australia, which aired in the U.S. last week, made him more nervous than usual.

Published On: - 23/8/2010
Source: The Courier Mail

Go to Original Article
sniff sniff - do I smell an advertising beat-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back