• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Ferret, Rabbits, Rainbow Lorikeets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
falconboy, if you are interested in any of these Matt is picking up and enclosure from me tomorow so he'll be pretty close.

I would love the rabbits other than 2 things - I want a nicer hutch and I have found in the past rabbits smell bad unless you change their bedding daily.

Email Sent Merlot

RABBITS AND FERRET STILL FOR SALE

Last edited:
Falcon....

I dunno.... I don't smell my rabbits..... One of my friends has the brother to my boy and he lives in his unit.... He is toilet trained and the best pet for people in units..... No noise, and they don't stink anywhere near blue tonue poop or snake poop for that matter lol

Guys,

FERRET SOLD PENDING PICK UP.....

ONLY THE RABBITS TO GO (POSSIBLY TO MERLOT IF WE CAN ARRANGE TRANSPORT)

Matt

Funny that, my juvie blueys poop doesn't smell......maybe something to look forward to when its older. Hope not.

Hope you find the rabbits a good home. If I had a spare aviary or something they could live in there away from the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back