• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Glass Cabinet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scam7278

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi i have a Glass Cabinet for sale approx 5 ft long 1 foot deep 2 1/2 foot high it has glass sliding doors but nothing on top...... if interested make an offer pick up only from wollongong area

cheers

scott

no, it has marks on the side from where we had tape on it while we were moving but they will come off

no, it has glass sliding doors on the front. it cant hold water

cheers

Sorry , maybe i should have cleaned my glasses better or at least took a bit more notice ...LOl....thanks anyways

gaz said:
not really what I'm after, but could use- $60

Geez you drive a hard bargin........$10 more than he asked?? :lol:

Your joking? You want $40 for this thing and noones bought it yet? What is wrong with you people???

I'd buy it in an instant, would make a great blue tongue display for a couple of blueys, but don't feel like transporting the thing to Sydney, and I think it might be a bit fragile and heavy to fit in the back of the station wagon.....

But if you really need to get rid of it, I'll give you $60 if you wanted to deliver it to Sutherland, but you say pickup only.......shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back