• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Glass Cabinet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i cant deliver it as i have no way of transporting it.... if i could i would its just sitting there doing nothing

cheers

Ok mate,
I'm going away for the weekend (Fri-Mon), so will think about it when I get back.
Can you tell me, is the height of 2.5ft the glass section only (ie, add the height of the legs), or is the top of the cabinet 2.5ft off the ground?
It looks like it started off life as maybe a shop display cabinet did it??

Bugger.
Glad you got rid of it mate, nothing worse than having something that size hanging around in the way.

how much does it weigth and what the lowest you would sell for

abitfishy said:
Can you tell me, is the height of 2.5ft the glass section only (ie, add the height of the legs), or is the top of the cabinet 2.5ft off the ground?

Any chance of answers here mate?

Easier to sell things when questions are answered from prospective buyers.....

abitfishy said:
abitfishy said:

Any chance of answers here mate?

Easier to sell things when questions are answered from prospective buyers.....

question was answered in pm btw :)

sorry blair i cant deliver its too big and i dont have a trailer :( there is no cracks but there is no top on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back