• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Juvenile Coastal Carpet Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleJay

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I’ve got the following juvenile Coastal Carpet Pythons for sale.

Females
20 months old
DSCN3190.jpg

9 months old
JM-05-08a.jpg

JM-05-12c.jpg

Males
9 months old
JM-05-01c.jpg

JM-05-04b.jpg

JM-05-06c.jpg

JM-05-07c.jpg

Parents of the 20 month old female
Mother
Red_female_coastal_resized.jpg

Father (Hypo)
Hypo_male_4yo_resized.jpg

Parents of the 9 month olds
Same mother as above
Father (Striped)
Striped_coastal_resized.jpg

Although the 20 month old female may not look flash, she was fathered by a hypo coastal and the mother is reddish in appearance (supposedly had a hypo parent), so she may be able to produce some hypo offspring if paired with the right male.

The 9 month olds were fathered by a striped coastal with the same mother as above. Out of a clutch of 13, 2 or 3 had similar colouring to the mother as a juvie and most have various degrees of striping, but none as distinguished as the father. I have not yet bred one of the offspring back to the father, or brother and sister, so cannot prove that the striping is genetic. If the striping does prove to be genetic, these would be a great pick up for the potential buyer at this price.

Feeding on rats or mice. Selling in pairs or single males only, unless there is sufficient interest in single males.
Single male for $180.
or
Pairs for $400 (including 20 month old female)
or
Pairs for $350 (including 9 month old females).
or
$1200 for all 7

The parents are not for sale.

I’m in Melbourne but will freight at buyer’s expense.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Cheers
Jason

Following some feedback on the confusing pricing, I've decided to simplify things a bit. I am now selling these singly. Revised pricing is as follows:

20 mth old female $220
all 9 mth olds $170 each
Price negotiable for pairs or more.

Cheers
Jason

Hi everyone

20 month old female and #1 male have been sold

#4,6 & 7 males still available
#8 &12 females still available

Cheers
Jason

oooo I want the dad..he looks pretty. :p good luck selling them!

Just an update.

#8 female and #6 male have now been sold.

I still have males #4 & #7 and female #12 available at $170 each.

r all coastals that colour at 9 mnths?? and then when they shed they out lik the 20 mnths?? cheerz tebzZzz

Hi Tebz

As Shamous1 wrote, Coastals vary greatly in colouration. The best indication of how they will turn out is to have a look at the parents. The 9 month old ones may not necessarily turn out like the 20 month old one, as the 20 month old one was darker than these as a hatchy. Here's a pic of the 20 month old one at about 6 months of age (darker one).

Sisters.jpg

Cheers
Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back