1. Hi there Guest, thanks for visiting the site. Due to changes in circumstances, finances and having run this page for several years, Aussie Pythons and Snakes will be shut down on August 1st. If you or anyone you know would be interested in owning and running one of Australias Longest running Pythons and Snakes forums then please get in touch with Stuart via PM. Thank you for your support over years and please know that this decision has not been made lightly. Regards, Stuart

NSW For sale pygmy bearded dragon

Discussion in 'For Sale (Lizards & Monitors)' started by Meagan Lavender, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Meagan Lavender

Meagan Lavender New Member

AKA pagona henrylawsoni or black-soil bearded dragon.

Only selling to a good home. I do not have the time to spend with my beardie, Falkor. I have also realised i am just not a lizard person.

I want him to go to someone who will appreciate him and is better able to care for him than i am.

I am including his tank and all the accessories i bought for him. (There is alot there). Asking $300 for the lot. 20200610_092352.jpg 20200402_150036.jpg 20200610_092352.jpg

For more information email me at:
    Meagan.lavender@gmail.com
    (I do not feel comfortable posting a phone number so publicly, but if you are serious on buying him i will provide more info by email)

2. Justine

Justine New Member

Hey Meagan, great looking bearded dragon where are you located?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020