• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

!!!!!!!FOR SWAP!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bam_bam

Not so new Member
Reaction score
after having a chat with thekind ppl here and finding out i shouldnt let my darwin and cape york go humpy hum together inow find in a bit of a pickle i havent the time to build a new enclosure in 1 week and a 9 foot tank wont fit in my room so im forced to offer to swap my 9 foot by 1 and a half foot wide and 2 foot high (16mm thick) tank for a 4ft by 2ft by 2ft of similar value any one interested?

Sounds like a good swap! Does it hold water? Where are you located?

im located in campbeltown nsw and im not sure as iv said before it has a crack at one end AND 5 professionally drilled holes but if needed il fill in the holes and put glass over the crack its 16mm thick i seriously doubt it will leak

the smallest i will go is a 3ft by 2ft by 2ft they arnt worth half of what my 9 footer is worth

cmon some one gotta have a ecent 4ft by 2ft by 2ft they dont want dont need nothing fancy just decent looking and not falling apart lol

il even throw in a large water dish i made brand new 3 days old never been used id hate to have to sayno to buyingmy new cape york its on hold but wont hold it for ever at $250

All sounds good! I've got a 4x2x2 waiting for ya if you'll do the leg work...

why do ppl keep typing bump? lol. i see it in a lot of adds.............

As a lot of newbies wonder about the 'bump' thing.
It had me wondering, Is it something exclusive to aps - if so, who was the first to start doing it?
Or is it in every forum and the newbies are just 'forum newbies'

Bumping is used in alot of forums.
I first noticed it years ago on a car site that had a classifieds section.
I have also noticed that alot of these forums are now banning bumping threads up as it takes away from the more recent posts.

iv got a a 4x2x2 tank, but i want to sell it. not swap.... i have no room for it. Comes with 2 big fake logs.
pm if interested
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back