Ford earthlings whats this part off and whats it called?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Out the Back of Queensland and a bit more
029 (2).jpg

I have 4 of these things laying around but dont know what they are!

Tie down points of some sort Im guessing, but....?

Anyone know?

If you can tell me what it is you get a nice wet kiss from slim6y :lol:

tie down point from the tray of a ford ute me thinks

some utes have rails that run along the well that these actually clip into

Incidentally Henry Ford was a Nazi sympathiser - the real reason I'll never buy Ford!

Also - H. Ford was awarded Nazi Germany's highest honour award for someone outside of Germany.

So - if that makes me a Holden supporter then so be it... But I can't stand what Nazi Germany did, nor for the sympathisers of Hitler. So Fords are out!

But the wet kiss is still on.. C'mon Dangles... your place then mine?

tie down point from the tray of a ford ute me thinks

some utes have rails that run along the well that these actually clip into

Dangles is the Earthling! Thankyou.

But the wet kiss is still on.. C'mon Dangles... your place then mine?

I knew a wet kiss offer from you Slim would get the answers coming in :D

I appreciate your generous assistance in organising the reward of a wet kiss to be given to Dangles at a place that is convenient for Dangles. Very kind of you Slim.
So Dangles your place or Slims?
I must add under the APS Offical Wet Kiss Awards useage of the tongue is permitted, however, tongue useage can be for no longer than of a 30 second duration.
Enjoy

I suppose you're a Holden fanatic????/

no, not a holden fanatic, not even a car enthusiast, ive only ever owned 1 holden and it was rubbish, i have owned many fords however and currently run a fleet of 5 ford falcons, so i think i can have a small say on them, they are very ordinary cars from my experience but they are reasonably priced when you take into consideration the dedicated gas. Thats the only thing they really have going for them. If it wasnt for that i would definately go for something else.
It just goes to show you shouldnt think something on only a small statement made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back