Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceWhiteFreak

Not so new Member
Banned
Reaction score
Iv had a Facebook with 2000 friends on it for a long time and decided I wanted to change the name, so recently I made a new one with 5 friends and the new name with the intentions of added heaps of people and being alpha as (with the new name etc) But iv come to like being alone, I don't have to read people's problems I can just read pages etc i dont have to go into the city and waste 150 bucks and watch my mates get arrested. I feel quite alone but it feels good. Im 20 years old and just about every girl I meet trys to start a relationship with me, but they can't have it. 12 months ago till now Iv just been single, Iv realised that I just don't like traditional girls personalitys, at all. So i am proud to be fully and (I think) forever, alone playing my snake (olive python) by myself.

Most of the girls I come across don't even like snake, I just want to reveil my snake to people I know on my front lawn proudly resulting in a positive outcome without legal action. I need a girl that will handle my beautiful snake and not run away from it. All the good girls stay behind there computers, shielding them selfs from society, tatted up and what not being awesome with a snake on there desks/keyboards or draped around their little shoulders. I don't want a girl with 120 likes on her photos on fb, I want a girl that understands what it means to be awesome, truley awesome and know how to handle a small python and appreciate its beauty.

So any other forever alones? Or social and singles?

Im 5'10, blonde/white hair, not ugly, mesomorph freak

We can converse via this thread, maybe beyond (might add you to my massive five friend, friend list)
(1 forever alone + 1 forever alone = together alone.) and be awesome. (Ok maybe I just want to meet some dark hair tatted up chick that listen to light screemo, hardstyle, trance etc, likes epic movies like lord of the rings etc possibly a little bit of video gaming and is off the charts awesome. Maybe il just have to become famous and go from there, either way.......

Inb4 either even more forever alone with no posts or 6 page thread of together alones.

So any forever alones on Aps???

I need a girl that will handle my beautiful snake and not run away from it.

This made me chuckle slightly.. Can be taken WAY out of context :D

Anyway, I'm on the fence, I can never decide whether I want to be forever alone or not! I used to be a huge people-person, but past experience has taught me that people can really suck.. There are still *some* good eggs out there though haha I'm sure you'll find someone to uh.. be together alone with

Gee wish I was awesome, just awesome totally awesome, being awesome. Dont have tatts..awesomeless.

Aww cement don't feel too bad, I'm also tatt-less at the moment lol. I plan to get one for my birthday, the family is just thrilled :p *cough*

Gee wish I was awesome, just awesome totally awesome, being awesome. Dont have tatts..awesomeless.

Powerlifting increases awesomeness. maybe you should jump on a strong bulk like your friend, Huey. No tatts needed.....

I'm even more alone than you, I don't even have a FB thingy :p

Awesome to the 12th power. Super-mega-ultra-awesome-estness.

I don't really mind that some of my snakes make my partner nervous, he doesn't have to be able to handle them, as long as he's able to dial 000...

Aww cement don't feel too bad, I'm also tatt-less at the moment lol. I plan to get one for my birthday, the family is just thrilled :p *cough*

Ooooh just so you know they're addictive... (Tat's I mean, not talking to the family...)*chuckles*

Tiesto absoultly going off while I'm posting rubbish

Last edited:
I'm even more alone than you, I don't even have a FB thingy :p
wow , i dont believe it , another 20 to 30 year old that doesn't have a Facebook account , where a dying breed now days , im 20 and will never have a facebook account

Ooooh just so you know they're addictive... (Tat's I mean, not talking to the family...)*chuckles*

I believe that! I originally just wanted one little tattoo, but now I keep coming up with new awesome ideas.. Doesn't help that I love to draw haha makes it even more likely that I'll come up with more plans for tattoos.. I'm going to limit myself to a couple nice designs though. Partly because I still want some natural looking skin, and partly because my snakey critters, bills and other exciting things pretty much drain my income. I'm meant to be saving up for a cruise in July (going with some friends for my birthday). Ahh! Why are things so darn expensive :p

I had to delete mine as all the x girlies in the uk were being naughty and my present partner in oz was not happy lol and I'm 46... Don't miss it cause u get fed up of people telling u how nice there dinner was lol.... FB is rubbish and causes nothing but trouble .... Jmo guys and girls.... If u need if then u really do live in a sad old world needing to know everyone's bussiness

I had to delete mine as all the x girlies in the uk were being naughty and my present partner in oz was not happy lol and I'm 46... Don't miss it cause u get fed up of people telling u how nice there dinner was lol.... FB is rubbish and causes nothing but trouble .... Jmo guys and girls.... If u need if then u really do live in a sad old world needing to know everyone's bussiness

Ehh, I go on occasionally. I think if it's used right, it's just another method of keeping contact with people you know or used to know. It can be handy for getting in touch with people. I don't think that makes a person sad at all.

Ehh, I go on occasionally. I think if it's used right, it's just another method of keeping contact with people you know or used to know. It can be handy for getting in touch with people. I don't think that makes a person sad at all.
Very true if used responsibly....10% useful 90% a waste of time lol

Makeing this thread has attracted the complete opposite of forever alones
"cool people" because only the cool people post on aps......of course there is a very small chance of real forever alones ever comunicateing, I shouldn't have mentioned hard style proberly scared them off, I should have went with something else like MTV Riff Raff etc to attract them.......iv only been into this new fetish for 1 month so I'm still learning, inbox me suggestions please no non forever alones "happy people" pming me to add them on my new fb, this just defeats the purpose of my new fetish. I want to inhance the feelings of being alone not open new doors to meet non forevers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back