Forum stickers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to help out with any organisation and/or provide a design if there's interest. Could you pop an email to feedback/suggestions in the Support Centre with the approximate pricing for various quantities so that the admin team can discuss this further?

HELL YEAH! id proudly drive around with a rear window sticker!!! another way for the site to make some extra cash too. $10 a sticker? id pay!

I know of a guy who has his online gamer name stuck on the back of his car :p

I would potentially buy one lol

Can't find the support centre or the feedback/suggestion forum.
Anyway this is something I have just knocked up quickly. It is pretty basic & is only a single colour so as to keep the costs down for members.
Let me know if the is ok by everyone and if admin aproove could they PM me to discuss how they would like to go about it & prices please.

Attachments

• apssticker.jpg
    apssticker.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 440
Look right down the bottom of any page...you will see 'support centre'.

I'd prefer if we can incorporate our logo somehow. I have the artwork and can strip it down to black and white or 3-level grayscale very easily.

What dimensions would be required?

Looks good Chondro.

I'll get a few if admin let it through.

Does any one have a new vinel machine one of the ones you can make colours with we could get some pretty nice stickers made up that way.

You would need a digital printer/cutter ($30,000)
I can do multi layer coloured stickers, but they would be harder for members to apply themselves and cost more $.
If you guys & admin want to throw around some pictures for me to play with then go for it.

I think you should include the web addy down the bottom so ppl know what it is and are interested (hopefully) to have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back