Forum stickers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I preordered a couple, but the page you have setup will only alow 1 sticker to be ordered.
Is there a way to change that?
Cheers.

Admin i want to discuss some thig with you how do i do that??

I preordered a couple, but the page you have setup will only alow 1 sticker to be ordered.
Is there a way to change that?
Cheers.
I have changed it so once you click "Buy Now" you should be able to specify a quantity.

hey just paid for 2 stickers in da blue colour via internet banking :D:D:D:D

any idea on timeframe addy???????? doent really matter wen,so long as they turn up lololol

Shane

I paid for 2 stickers with paypal, got an envelope in the mail today, opened it up and found one sticker........

I paid for 2 stickers with paypal, got an envelope in the mail today, opened it up and found one sticker........
My apologies Bruce, I'll get chondrogreen to get the second one out to you ASAP.

Damn was expecting the backing for the sticker to be clear, so i could see through it out my car window lol, or stick it to one of my enclosures.

Or do you stick it on and then the background peels away?

The second point just occured to me.

Bruce,
2nd sticker has been sent out to you on the 17/09/09. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Nash,
What you do is peel the application tape (and sticker in one) off the white backing paper.
Stick it where you want by moistening the surface 1st with a spray of soapy water & using a credit card or licence to squidgey out any moisture underneath (this helps to get out air bubbles when applying), then remove the application tape leaving just the sticker attached.

TIP: When applying the sticker always start in the centre with your squidgey and stroke outwards to remove excess moisture & airbubbles.

Last edited:
Ahk so its like a transfer.

Thanks

Edit: out of curiosity whats the best way to wet it? Just dunk it in water or sponge it on?

Last edited:
No you dont want to wet the sticker, just the item you plan to put it on.
Use a spray bottle and give a slight spray of water to the subject you want to put it on. No need to soak it just a light misting will suffice. You can do it dry but I find that with a wet surface you have a better chance of realigning the sticker up slightly if you muck it up + it makes removing airbubbles alot easier.

Heres some vidoes to help...
[video=youtube;vGg52tzZfbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGg52tzZfbU[/video]
[video=youtube;LOOigzTxOtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOOigzTxOtA[/video]

Just a question.

This has probably been mentioned but are they specifically made for the back window of the car???
Not too huge??

They are fine for car windows.
Dimensions are 50cm length & 12cm height.
Hopefully some members who have purchased them will throw some pics up to give everybody an idea of where they can be used.

will wait for some photos to see if I want to be an APS poser or not.. Chondro - they look awesome... like really awesome...

If someone has a VY Commodore - preferably blue... and the sticker, please post pic so I can see what it looks like :p

i just got my stickers in the mail they are great well awsome had to put one one the tank.the other one is going somewere on my car just don't know were at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back