Forum stickers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent my payment through :D

Can't wait to get mine :)

Btw newbie here too

Sorry guys.
I have to wait on postal details etc from Admin before I can do anything and a few members have made orders without giving their details so these have been given to me later then others which explains any delay. I also do a mass post every few days rather then send 1-2 stickers daily. Reason for this is that I waste less material when cutting more at a time + I have other commitments so getting to the post office each day is an issue for me. So if you pay today it maybe a few days before everything clears & I am advised of details, and depending on my last post it may a few more days before I make it to the post office again. This is the negative side of dealing through 3rd parties but the positives (garunteed delivery by using APS paypal is well worth it). Usually when all goes smoothly it is no longer then 7 days between order and delivery.

I will cut & post the remaining orders in advance in the next day or 2.
So if you havn't recieved yours yet it shall only be a few more days away I promise.

Last edited:
It is OK with me chondro, I am in no hurry.

I ordered blue for my car as it has tinted windows....will that look OK?

Got your order & a few others here Fay.
I will cut them out tonight & post them either tomorrow or friday depending on time.
So those that are yet to recieve your stickers they should be there Mon-Tues for you guys I hope. :)

PM sent.
Last big mail out was on Saturday as I got caught up thurs/fri.
So those waiting on stickers they should be arriving today/tomorrow I would imagine.

thanks chondrogreen!

yay I got mine today and i think Taj approves!

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 171
Ok I'm a bit slow,

Have only just ordered my Stickers.

White for enclosure and car's. Blue for beer fridge.

not sure considering the guy has been suspended that was making the stickers. They looked good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back