• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Aircon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olivehydra

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Free Aircon split system "probably working" :?

Anyhow, to cut a long story 'short' my aircon unit at the office died the other day after being re-gased just prior to Chrissy. I was told that it was now cactus (by the company that did the re-gas) and that I would need a new unit. I bought one today and got a second company in to quote for install of new unit. The "new" guy seems to think that the old unit would still be fine other than needing to be re-gassed "properly". I now have two A/C units and have decided to get the new one installed regardless. So I have an A/C unit if anyone wants? The reason for the long winded explanation is to let you know what I know.....It is "probably" ok except for gas.
Thought it might be ideal for snake/rodent/shed/garage/toilet???
It will be taken to the tip otherwise. It is a split system so will need re-install and gas.
Pickup from my office in Alexandria (Sydney) after I get the new one put in.
Thanks for your patience, I just thought with all this talk of hot weather and snake mortality I would offer, otherwise landfill.

PM if interested.

If only it was a wall/window or a portable system.
The joys of renting (no permanant mounting & hard wiring)

JandC_Reptiles said:
If only it was a wall/window or a portable system.
The joys of renting (no permanant mounting & hard wiring)

That reminds me, doesnt require hard wiring, currently standard plug point. Tis only 1hp so good for about 30sqm.

For free you could install it into a rental and patch the install up when you leave, no skin off your nose ! The patch and paint would be about the cost of a carton of beer.

I would be leaping at it if I was in Sydney.

I will be in the area Saturday week, don't suppose you work Saturdays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back