• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free beginner gear - Assorted - Engadine, 2233

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
General Description
Heading off to another state, so this stuff is going to waste. Free to whomever gets here first to collect.

2 reflector globes. Wattage suitable for beardies. Condition unknown, but were bought brand new. Edison screw fitting.

99% full beardie pellets and unknown quantity of both Herpivite and Reptical tubs.

Microclimate DL2 PULSING thermostat. Was working at last use. Good for heat mats and ceramic elements ONLY.
Couple of digital thermometers with external probes - condition good at the time. Used them to successfully incubate beardie eggs in an esky
Standard green heat mat - unknown wattage
Heat cord - unknown power - unknown length

ExoTerra (?) glow in the dark Edison fitting globe dome with clamp holder
One or two edison screw ceramic fittings

Microclimate B1 DIMMING thermostat - good for dimming of incandescent globes.
Habistat MatStat PULSING thermostat - only good for heat mats, I believe (low power?) - wattage unknown.

Willing to Freight?
Nope. First to collect it gets it.
I will literally leave it at the front door for you.

Contact Details
0403 768 600
Call/message for address. First to contact gets it on hold. I won't be checking PMs, so don't bother.

Cheers,
Dave :)

Thermos on hold.

Sorry for those that messaged and I didn't get back to. Busy day.
Thermostats and glo-dome are taken.

I've added another heatmat to the mix. And I might throw in some other stuff tomorrow as I come across it. I might have a few herp-related books.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back