• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Cornish Rex

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean little kids, i have a 2 year old who adores cats to death, but she is very rambunctious and would probably frighten a skitty kitty with her over exuberant love :p

Re: RE: Free Cornish Rex

pythoness said:
Any idea what he might be like with kids? he is beautiful.

Cornish Rex's are usually very affectionate and active. They normally get along well with children as they enjoy the attention and energy levels. Your children will love him as they keep their playfulness throughout their life.

pythoness, I wouldn't really take the risk with a 2 yo..... I would hate for your child to get scratched.....

Julie-anne, He is going to thrive with alot of love from people..... He just can't stand other cats.....

Once he settles, he would be perfect.... I would be keeping him, if he didn't bash my cats up

Mind you he would have to remain indoors.... He was kept in a cattery his whole life, and I don't think he would do well outdoors

Matt

I love all animals and would only have love to give him but in reality i really can't afford him (i know he's for free, but i mean food, toys, litter etc). I would love to take him in but would hate to take him away from an even better home just because i want him for myself.
:(

He comes with 1 weeks food.....

A food dish....

Kitty litter and a carry cage, if taken / dropped off tonight

I can't keep putting my cats through this

Matt

Sorry hun, would help if i could, but i'm in brizzy :( If you love him, try keeping him sepeperate from the others, in a seperate room, and only have him out once a day, if he's cattery stock he will be used to much smaller living spaces, it will take a few weeks, but eventually your cats will get on, eventually. :) i've had many such experiences in the past, being someone who takes in strays and such, and they will all get along eventually. And if not, your local paper is the best way (imho)
he is very beautiful. i had a rex when i was a kid, there awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back