• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dames1978

Reaction score
Quantity Available[3] 3

General Description[] 1 x Converted IKEA "Billy" Bookcase with 2 sections roughly 120x120x45- all Wired up with lights and heat mat, plus glass doors and universal background. And 2 smaller enclosure about 80 x 80 x 40 all Wired up with lights and heat mat and glass doors. All in good condition. SORRY NO PICS AVAILABLE AS IM O/S

Location[Eastern Suburbs]Eastern Suburbs NSW

Willing to Freight?[NO] NO Pick up only and it will have to be between Xmas and the 5th of Jan 2013- If no one wants them they are going to the tip.

Contact Details Email at [email protected] to arrange a time.

Guys just a quick note.

Enclosures need to be picked up between the 28/12/11 and the 05/01/12- I DONT HAVE ANY PICS AVAILABLE TO SEND AS I AM NOT HOME IN AUSTRALIA ATM. If you search some threads or post by me you will find some pics of my snakes in the enclosures but they are not full shots, just close ups. I would like all 3 taken by one person as my time is limited.

The 2 smaller units are good for hatchies-yearlings

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back