Free Monsoon Mister Competition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some more pics,
of my frogs and i and of them by themselves,
plus one of the waterfall in the tank.....

_MG_4666.jpgMagnificent_Tree_Frog_by_Jake_Janos 02.jpg_MG_4585.jpg

P1000739.jpg

Frogboy we will need a picture of you actually sitting in your terrarium or we will class it as fake!
Just kidding!!!
Paul

View attachment 216326Probably wont win but thought I'd give it a try. This is my Angle heads setup (sorry for pic quality!), they only drink water I spray on them so the mister would be very handy, and as you might see, some of my live plants are having bit of a hard time :/
I've also got a quick video If you need it.

Consider this my entry
IMG_6811.jpg

Frogboy or jarrod have my vote. Frogboy just ahead, and yeah, I definitely think he wins if he squeezes himself into the enclosure and gets a photo....

Issues uploading?
Go Advanced,
Scroll to Manage Attachments,
Add Files,
Browse,
Upload,
Insert Inline,
Submit Reply.

For some reason the insert image function doesn't work for me either if your trying that way.

or if using a image URL deselect the box that is ticked underneath where the URL goes!

Started from scratch.....

DSC_04041.jpg

P1040616.jpg

P1040623.jpg

P1040635.jpg

[video=youtube_share;F3O1ttO8RH0]http://youtu.be/F3O1ttO8RH0[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like frogboy's, not all crowded and u can actually see all the frogs with out having to look hard :)

Hi guys as proof that this my enclosure ive decided to put up some progressive shots designing it. The first is the ledge I made prior to grouting, the second is the enclosure minus the waterfall and some other bits and the final is my girls relaxing enjoying a mist (from my spraybottle:))
DSCF0144.jpgDSCF2069.jpgDSCF2072.jpg

We wondered where you would have got that ledge from. Now we know!

couple of mine

Attachments

• P9040194.jpg
    P9040194.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 96
  • P9040193.jpg
    P9040193.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 77
  • P9040191.jpg
    P9040191.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 84
  • P9040189.jpg
    P9040189.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 76
Keep the cool pics up guys some awsome enclosures soo far

Last edited:
Yea that was my first attempt at a DIY. I also tried a waterfall however didn't get the waterproofing quite right. It wasn't pretty :)

Yes it ends this coming Sunday so keep them coming!

I was going to say give it to jungleman when I started watching his video, but then I turned the sound up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back