Free To Good Home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in that case hes forgotten what his wife looks like then .....

No, not married thank god.. just got out of a 2 and a half year relationship the other week. I don't need any more females.. well not for at least for another week and a half.. :wink:

... and just to clear things up.. those enclosures aren't mine :lol:

I'm a bit slow.. or 'speed challenged' as we prefer to be called..

Slakra,- not married but in one of those relationship thingy magigs.
Purplethingy, yes life is fine when you have your life to frolick.

Yeah it used to be that me and girls went together like peas and carrots. These days there's always something.. i'm single - she's married, i'm in Australia - she's in Mongolia, i like pure breds - she likes hybrids... it's so hard to find a girl you have alot in common with these days. I'm thinking about dating a lesbian next.. i have similar tastes to lesbians :)

A-Ha hence the APS dating site! You'd just have to sort the hybrid/purebreed thing out in the bedroom....im sure thats feasible?

hey MrBredli....does this mean you are now 'free to a good home'?.....do you come with a free tinny and an engel?

I come with a pallet of Extra Drys and a refrigerated van :) ... and yes, free to good home :wink:

MrBredli said:
No, the other enclosures are mine.. i made them as i needed somewhere to put all of my hatchy GTP's this season..

Here's the pic again in case you don't know what we're talking about :wink: :)

bellrack_183.jpg

I hope you're only showing the half of it! :p

Yeah, i put the beers in it.. i got the idea when i noticed it was cold in the back :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back