Free To Good Home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, i have to think about it though.. i know it ends with.. You'd step over your own mother just to get one! :lol:

"A woman is like a refridgerator, she 8 feet high, weighs 300 pounds, they..make...ice... Actually, a woman is alot like a beer, they look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you cant stop at one, you wanna drink another woman!"

Well you sure showed me :oops:

I've got one for ya, i'll type it up when i get home from work.. one of my fav's..

hahah, no worries :)

( have some odd obsession with the simpsons hahah)

Ok, i gotta couple from one of my fav episodes...

"Pfft.. Clown College? ... You can't eat that.."

"These Krusty brand baloons are $3 each, get a cheap one and what happens? It goes off, takes out the eyeballs of every kid in the room! What's that gonna cost ya? .. Hey Bill, what did that cost us?"

"When i started this clown thing, i thought it would be nothing but glory.. you know, glory of being a clown.. But i tell ya, it's hard, tiring work. But when i see the smile on their little faces, i just know they're getting ready to jab me with something."

"Who am i clowning? I have no business being a clown. I'm leaving the clowning business to all the other clowns in the clowning business."

'Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course and forgot how to drive?'

:p

I'm located on the North Pole, but i should be travelling through your area later in the year probably around 24/25th December. I can hold one for you if think you can wait the long, but only if you're a good boy :)

Mr Bredli, if you bring them all to me and a couple of grand to make me want them, i will take them after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back