Free To Good Home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bredli when i read the heading i thought you may have been giving away someething worth while , not just a bunch of snakes and cages .... :wink:
By the way nice set up .

Snakes

"I will adopt a male corn snake or everglades ratsnake without a reservation."
"Other types of snakes, please post for consideration."

what is the left column about mine says egg and how do i rate with the stars, and what is it i am rating?
i am new, my first day, please respond kindly to this?

thank you,

Am i in the right spot to start communication about snakes?

swatthatfly said:
what is the left column about mine says egg and how do i rate with the stars, and what is it i am rating?
i am new, my first day, please respond kindly to this?

thank you,

I think you get a star everytime you change, the more you post, the more stars you have.
Basically it's pretty meaningless and few people even notice them after they have been here a while.

That is seriously alot of one species.

:shock: they look like green pythons or emerald boas, which one or are they something other?

i live in california, do you? If not, do you ship and i would only want one?

how is the temperment on them. normally fairly aggresive so since you say you have lost interest, i assume they have returned to a naturally aggresive state?

am i correct on all counts?

It was a joke, they weren't even his.
They're green tree pythons (worth $6,000-10,000 here) he's in Sydney, Australia anyway.
I would've cut off my right hand to have them if he was serious! :lol:
Sorry mate :(

alby said:
i think hes just showing off

I would :wink: that looks great .But I am afraid that I would get bored with them too,though I will take the enclosures for breeding rodents. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back