• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE TO GOOD HOME

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity you didnt find a home for her before you had such a tight deadline to move out.... :roll:

Now the poor girl may have to end up being put down if you can't rehome her.

Anyway I'm on an animal rehoming email list, if you can email me a pic and some details (can just cut and paste from this thread) I'll send to the co-ordinator and see if she knows a NSW group for rehoming.

[email protected]

The move came quite suddenly due to a family situation.
I wasn't really in any hurry in the past to find her a home when I advertised her for sale as I was content to keep her, it was the other 1/2 that wanted to get rid of her due to a fear of large dogs around small children.

Will try to get some pics over the weekend & shoot you an email.

doesnt sound like your looking very hard.....

If you are going to quote me atleast quote the post in its entire. As I said I had someone who was coming for her but did not show hence I didn't bother posting her on those sites as she was on hold for this person who promised her a loving home. And I did say if she is not housed in the next day or 2 I will advertise her then, but luckily Kel had done so for me (thankyou Kel). Besides that I couldn't be bothered signing up to a website in order to use it the one time & forever recieve emails from the site about updates etc, especially when she has already been advertised on several other sites I frequent & had attracted alot of attention there (or so I thought but unfortunately it was only from crap talkers with false promises).

Silly me for putting her on hold for some drop kick from this site who is obviously 1 of those crap talkers, hence my above post you quoted. Anyway I have had several people offer her a home than either not turn up for her or call a few days later with crap like "oh my landlord says no more animals etc". Members of an online dog enthusiasts site have taken up a collection of donations in order to have her sent to staffy rescues (which costs $120). I am moving house tomorrow & she will be housed inside the laundry untill a loving home is given or the rescue service fee paid. I have done all I can for her at present. If for some reason she is not housed in the following week or so than the surrendering fee to Staffy Rescues will be paid by myself. (either that or a $25 fee to surrender her to the pound)

Last edited:
This is the reason some people should not own a breed like this as there is alot of responsibilities involved with a breed that comes under attack from the bsl that the gov has introduced. try www.bullbreedsonline.com and post her in the amstaff section or send me a pm and a pic via email and i may get in touch with a few people who are in your state that may be able to help. This breed is one of the best breeds to have with a family specially a young family as they are a very family orientated breed and very loyal. if i had the room i would take her in a flash.

p.s please pm me with all the details about her and what suburb and everything you are in and ill try my best to find a home for your dog even if that includeds going to a friends for a short time till i can organise a full time house for her. Amstaff's are the best breed of dog in my opinion

Ricko,
I will get back to you either Mon-Tues if she is still available as I move tomorrow & will not have internet connection for several days. ATM I am awaiting a call about her from a lady who would like to see her either Sat or Sun. Have already had 4 calls from this person & sent her several pics of the dog. She seems extremely interested so fingers crossed she may be cared for but I won't hold my breathe just incase :p

Hey Guys,

I can't offer her a home, but please don't take her to the pound.... If you would like her to go to a good home, send her here..... http://home.iprimus.com.au/meganmm/

They will have her desexed and do all vet work needed and keep her in foster care until a suitable home is found....

They will not just give her to anyone

Matt

Yeah DCH are awesome!! Big big thumbs up to them for their efforts.. they will help...

but then again...your beloved dog and you cant make time to find a proper home? :(
DCH saves animals literally from the hands of death roe... I hope your lovable pet isnt put it that situation just because you have other priorities now.. but anyway..
good luck.

Well I have since moved house & found a caring home for her the day after moving.
She now resides on the south coast with a loving family.

Feel free to delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back