Freight cost brisbane to sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkrma

Not so new Member
Reaction score
How much is cost moving snake from brisbane to sydney by qantas? Anyone experience on this one?
How hard to fill form import form,etc?

It depends on the size of the snake and the container, from $60 to $150, the Qantas pet freight site is easy to use. The NSW import licence can be obtained online, takes 5 mins, costs around $27. If the snake is being sent by someone in Qld they get the Qld movement advice. Hardest part is getting to the airport to pick it up.

As YT explained its based on the size of the animal and the size of the container.
Prices have increased recently but I tend to use $100 as my base to any major airport.

If you are doing the freight and know the weight of the animal and approx size of the contaimner you can get a quote at https://freight.qantas.com/freight/products/accompaniedpets/makebooking?channel=QFEH#/flight/search

If you are recieving the animal you need to take into account the on costs of the seller, price of the container being used, fuel to get to the airport, time etc.

It depends on the size of the snake and the container, from $60 to $150, the Qantas pet freight site is easy to use. The NSW import licence can be obtained online, takes 5 mins, costs around $27. If the snake is being sent by someone in Qld they get the Qld movement advice. Hardest part is getting to the airport to pick it up.
So lets say i quoted already the price is $80 + $27 and this is already including booked qantas right? I dont have to pay anything? How hard is to pick up from the domestic airport?
[doublepost=1525823671,1525823553][/doublepost]
I am in a northern Sydney suburb and it costs me over $30 in tolls and 2 hrs + for the return airport trip.
What about the $27? That i read it on first reply?
Is $30 including everything?
[doublepost=1525823748][/doublepost]The snake will be send by someone from brisbane domestic airport

You pay the $27 NSW import licence fee online when you apply for it, the sender pays the freight which will normally paid by you when you buy the animal. There is parking at the Sydney Qantas freight office or it is close to the train. The $30 in tolls I mentioned is my cost to for tunnels, motorways etc from where I live.

You pay the $27 NSW import licence fee online when you apply for it, the sender pays the freight which will normally paid by you when you buy the animal. There is parking at the Sydney Qantas freight office or it is close to the train. The $30 in tolls I mentioned is my cost to for tunnels, motorways etc from where I live.
You will love it up here Yellowtail. $9 in tolls, free parking for Qantas freight and no import/export permits. About an hour from the Hinterland.

Easy or hard to fill nsw import licence? I'll do it tonite and the person who will send me reptile from qld,he already sent many snakes to nsw apparently,so i guess he have movement licence already

I have moved a couple of packages lately.

For the smallest crate size on their website, it has cost me $77.40.
Brisbane to Adelaide and Brisbane to Newcastle both cost the same price.

Last year when I last freighted it was only $50-$60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back