Friends lost dog help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starr9

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!!

My friend has lost his dog Rogue. Any information or help to find her and bring her home would be AMAZING!!! Please see pic for contact details and if you can, please share this information! There is a face book page you can go too for updates - Help Find Rogue and Bring her home.

Thank you!!!!

Attachments

• missing.jpg
    missing.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 140
Rogue is still missing so any help to find her would be amazing! Please share and have a look at the Facebook page for updates!

Shared to my FB page as I have a few friends in the area. Good luck!

Any news? I'm close by so will keep an eye out, also work in a vet clinic not too far from here so will make sure her Pet-D-Tect poster is loud and proud front and centre! Good luck.

cant help as i live to far away but i feel for your mate , i lost my dog the other night and went looking around my town until 1 in the morning stressing as i only noticed she was gone just on dark , luckily my girl turned up the next morning , she had gone to the beach and made her way up to another town via another beach i assume and got found by someone up there who found us

good luck hopefully she turns up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back