Frilled neck lizards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saikrett

Reaction score
Does anybody know how much baby frilled necks cost,
the guys i got my turtles off had some but i forgot to ask how much (do'H)

Also, i need hints on housing, feeding etc.

I do a search on the net and it comes up with 5year old's drawings of lizards!!

i'm so @&%$# off
i do a search for frilled neck lizard care sheets and i get the SAME INFORMATION ON 5 DIFFERENT SITES, WORD FOR WORD!!!!!!!!!!

herpshop is selling adults for $750 each maybe if you email him he could tell you how to look after them or give you a caresheet :)

Not sure if you are aware or not but you need a class 3 licence (at least in nsw)to keep frillnecks.

:)

My beardie book says that they need the a larger (about 4 foot high by 2 foot) cage size than beardies

:p Frillies change in price a bit with i think qld version being slightly cheaper.Ispoke to a breeder of frillies he said he was going to be asking $350+ a hatchling.Frillies from what i hear are a hard lizard to keep & to breed not sure if that is all species or just nt version as they r the ones im after. :p

i would love to get frillies but unfortunatly i have to wait till i get a higher classed licence :cry: :cry: :( :(

get frillies!!!!!!! they're awesome! heh :)

i had a trio a few years ago - only problem i had was they were a bit dehydrated when i got them. however a fine mist on their heads, and they lick it off their lips.. very very cute.

i think they go for $350/$400 ish. there were some in herptrader last week, $400, a guy in sydney. i have his contact stuff if you want (i should be able to find it) pm me to let me know.

also, any specific care/housing questions, ask away.. as i said mine were easy to look after and breed (no cooling, seperation, they just went at it :wink: )

above all - they are bloody awesome. i loved my guys lol, if you want some, go for it

:p hey sam,just wondered what variety they were & whay climate you were in? :p P.S r the frillies 4 sale in sydney mt isa frillies?

they were NT frillies i had, the climate i was in.. hmm not comparable to australian.. hehe. in winter it was cold and dry, (not heaps cold) but very dry. in summer it was very hot and humid. i did get them in winter, which would account for the dehydration, but i let them play in a bath tub heaps, and misted them, and they picked up fairly quickly.

also, the ones in herpshop WERE N.T. frillies, with a red parent (see pic) - really nice animal!! but they are all sold now heh, sorry :p

i had them when i lived in america for a while - obviously couldn't bring them back with me :cry: good friend has them though, so it's ok

im gunna get one when im older they r soo mad i want a red one oh well im 13 tomorrow so in 5 years and 1 day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back