Frogs for beginners

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that just a normal aquarium fluro?

Yep, or a normal daylight fluro. Just need to make sure its a 6500k. Sylvannia do a glow-lux (plant light) fluro that are reasonably cheap (i think around $15), no need to buy a uvb.

Rick

Yep, or a normal daylight fluro. Just need to make sure its a 6500k. Sylvannia do a glow-lux (plant light) fluro that are reasonably cheap (i think around $15), no need to buy a uvb.

Rick

And a lot cheaper than a UV light. So all I need is a water area, land area, hiding places and plants? And of course, the frogs.

And a lot cheaper than a UV light. So all I need is a water area, land area, hiding places and plants? And of course, the frogs.

Yep. I have hides placed on the land and on the edge of the water so they can stay wet and hidden if they please.

Rick

I have a maidenhair fern and some baby tears in mine. Pretty much any indoor plants should grow fine in there.

I just went to bunnings and looked at their "shadey places" range of plants, only needing low light makes them nice an easy to keep alive.

Rick

Thank you Rick! You have been very helpful! :) Very much appreciated. Thank you to everyone else that has helped as well :)

why no one mention green tree frogs, great beginner frogs

Because I don't think they can live in the enclosure listed in the first post by me. What are there requirements hnn17?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back